Monday, October 27, 2008

Spa Swimming


This is how we swim in the fall. The nights get cool which make the pool water super cold! Yet in the day we are high 80's/low 90's! So Travis heated up the spa just enough for everyone to swim, heating the main pool would have taken forever, plus kill the utility bill-- It was cramped though, with a few bumps and scrapes from the walls. Travis tried convincing the kids to play a game where he would bite all of their legs, but that didn't fly too well after half of them were in tears. Overall, I think everyone was happy to be cooling off and swimming again.

8 comments:

Amye Kay said...

"Fun in the Sun" still lives on in CA! Although we are way north, our Fall has been super mild and nice with lots of sunshine. I think I would cry too, if my daddy tried to bite me.

Kristen said...

I am laughing. Dads think they are so funny. I would love a hot tub right about now. Although I can't complain our fall has been quite pleasant about 69 degrees.

folsom3rdRS said...

That is the great thing about California! If we had a pool & spa we would totally take advantage of it. It has been upper 80's up here.

The McGary's said...

Oh, Travis!! I can just picture it:)

Jody said...

Kevin thinks the whole "bite the kids" thing is pretty funny too. How fun to have a pool! I bet you guys are loving it. I can't believe it's still in the 90's there. We've been lucky to have a nice fall in the 60's and 70's. So we'll probably come stay with you guys through the winter when it gets brutal here, if that's ok. :) "Our u-haul is parked around the corner..."

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey, looks like fun, good way to use the pool and spa still! The kids look cute!

JAY, RACH & NOAH said...

Hey Mer and Travis! Geeze--last time I saw you guys it was in your Wymount? apt, I think.
Im impressed by all the gorgeous kids! You guys are such an adorable couple and look EXACTLY the same as 10 years ago! :)

Kathi said...

Hi Meredith. I just found your blog from Tami's. Look at you with 5 kids! Congratulations! Loved looking at your cute family.