Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lists of Four (sorry another tag)

4 random things I like about my husband:

1.His dimples.
2. How he can get a whole crowd laughing.
3. How he makes me smile when I don't want too (during an argument).
4. His ability to teach the gospel and state it so simply.

4 jobs I have had:

1. R.N.
2. Grocery Bagger
3. Lifeguard
4. J.Crew store

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

1. Nacho Libre
2. Grease
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. Napoleon Dynamite

4 TV shows I watch:

1. American Idol
2. Survivor
3. So you think you can dance
4. Prison Break

4 People who email me regularly (depends on regularly):

1. Kristen
2. Amye
3. Jenna
4. Liz

4 of my favorite foods:

1. Cheese sticks
2. Sugar cookies
3. Doughnuts
4. Fettuccine Alfredo

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Italy
2. Tahiti/Fiji
3. NY city
4. England & France (again)

4 things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Going on a get-away-with Travis
2. WA family reunion
3. Christmas in the new house
4. Parents coming home from China

4 People to tag:

1. Karin
2. Danielle
3. Mom
4. Jodi

2 comments:

Karin said...

Thanks, Meredith!!! I posted mine already!
Lots of love to you!!! --Karin

Jill Land said...

Hey Meredith! I saw a link to your blog from the Horspools! Your family is beautiful! I love your blog too! Did you get your pool in?? Now that Tracey is gone, we don't run in to eachother very often. Ohhh! I am still very angry with Tracey! She totally abandoned me! I miss her to pieces!