Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Big Boy


Diapers no more!(well, for Drew anyway) We have been doing this since Aug. He only had a stinky accident once, and since then Travis has been home free of changing toddler diapers. His wetting is a little spotty, but usually goes the whole day with a dry pull-up. He is very independent about doing it all by himself. I told Travis the other day, I had just realized Drew had not asked me to wipe him for about 2 days! Sick, he was doing it himself---good and bad--if you know what I mean. That's what happens when you are in a family of 5 kids, the mom has no time to keep track of who pooped when. So here is a thumbs up from Drew!

6 comments:

Brian and Jennifer said...

Yay Drew! Potty training is quite an accomplishment.

The McGary's said...

Way to go Drew!! and what a relief for you, down to one in diapers.

Karin said...

Hooray!!! I know that is a great feeling!!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the entire family!!

Rachel Gilsen said...

Wahoo! Isn't it nice to only have to buy one package of diapers? Thay are SO expensive!

Alec said...

Hold still Drew I am going to just drop your undies stick my hands in between your legs and stroke on your smooth little boy penis then I am going to hold on to your hips cover your mouth and jam a finger up your pretty little boy bum then I am going to stick my cock up that smooth little boy bum and listen to you scream and I will jerk your smooth little boy penis off and then I will lay you down and stick your penis into my mouth and swallow all your cum you are so cute