Saturday, November 1, 2008

Disney Halloween

Travis/Meredith & kids with Shaun/Shay & kids
Salisbury cousins

California Screamin' Rollercoaster

Since we have not had Disneyland passes in awhile, we decided to surprise our kids and take them to California Adventure "Halloween Time". They close the park down at 6:30pm and let a private group in to trick or treat. We went with Travis's brother Shaun and his family. They are living in San Diego for 6 months, so we knew this would be our only chance to do this with them. It was a great night, but I have to admit I think I had my hopes up a little too much on the candy. I was expecting HUGE candy bars, you know Disneyland always does it best, but it was pretty much just regular Halloween candy. Although, the kids got a lot of one on one time dancing with the characters, and getting autographs. Hopefully it will be a night the kids will always remember.

5 comments:

The McGary's said...

How fun did that look. How nice that Shaun and Shay got to go with you guys. I love the matching witches costumes, the cutest I think I have seen. And your boys are adorable! I can't believe how old Kamryn is getting she is already sitting and I have never met her!!

Unknown said...

It looks like a blast! I bet the kids loved every minute of it and will never forget such a magical Halloween.

folsom3rdRS said...

This is my favorite thing to do at Disneyland!!! We are very sad we didnt get to do it this year. Looks like you had a blast.

Amye Kay said...

What a fun way to celebrate Halloween. I love that all your girls were witches...we still haven't used that costume yet for Halloween...maybe next year!

Salisbury's said...

It was so fun. Our kids are still taking about it. I am glad we were able to go with you guys. I was missing the HUGE candy bars too!