Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My 35th Birthday......

Some sweet girlfriends thru together a dinner for my birthday.  It was so fun.  We devoured BJ's and did a quick trip to Marshall's.  Such a fun night with some awesome gals!
Liana, Meredith, Carrie, Ashley, Lindsey, Paige, Diana, Amber, Shelly, Jennie
Liana, Meredith, Paige (August birthdays) 
On my real birthday I dropped Kamryn off to her first day of preschool.  I had two free hours so my dear friend Amy took me out to breakfast.  I could have talked with her all day, it started my birthday just right.  Then Travis booked a massage for me, which was sooooo nice.  Later I did my toes and then got some of my favorite greasy food.  Roasted chicken sub with cheesy bread.......yum!  So many thoughtful people called, texted, and stopped by.  It made me feel so thought of!

No comments: