Friday, August 12, 2011

Grandma & Grandpa Brown


My parents came by for one last visit before they head to China for another mission.  We celebrate Travis's (8th) and Paige's (9th) Birthday with the CA families....One day we took a picnic and a hike up to Oak Glen.
 Picnic lunch......lots of Cheetos.
 This bucket was hanging on a sign that said "help water the trees and watch them grow."  It was right next to a little running stream, so each kids took a turn to water the little tree.....so cute!
 My Mom......I love this lady.  If I could only be more like her.
Hot, and tried after the hike.....I had high hopes for a fun 2 mile hike.  I think we only made it a half mile when the kids started whining, and Kamryn demanded me to carry her.  So much for the short lived adventure.

1 comment:

Jen Chesnut said...

I so love your parents also! And Mere, you are just as amazing as your mom. :)