Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baptisms at the Temple

Brynn got to go into the temple for the first time to do Baptisms....it was really special to be there with her and Travis got to perform the baptism.

Redlands Temple

Brynn by the fountain......Travis pointed out the special symbolism to her.  The top fountain is Heavenly Father, who passes water/knowledge to the First Presidency to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, who pass it on to the world.  I love having a prophet to lead and guide us!
  

Travis & Brynn

"When I first walked in the temple I could feel my emotions change.  They felt peaceful. It was very beautiful.  My dad got to baptize me and it was really special, and it was cool because Bishop Wilson confirmed me and he was the Bishop who interviewed me to be baptised when I was 8yrs. old.  The temple is the most peaceful place on earth because I know Jesus has walked there."-Brynn's Journal
 

No comments: