Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy 36th Birthday Travis!

Dear Travis,
Thank you for being a part of my life for the past 17years.  We were meant to be right from the start.  You have brought a quality to my life that I never knew was possible.  You are my dream man.....you have loved me so completely.  I know you love me when you wink at me across the room, when you pull me in close to cuddle, and even giving me the best bite of the pizza crust.  You tell me you think I am beautiful, and I believe you.  I never feel as safe as I do in your arms.  Knowing you are strong enough to protect me physically, but more importantly you carry the priesthood to protect me and our children spiritually.
You work so hard to provide our family with all the needs we need.  You not only guide our family, but you are leading a whole ward.  You are a warrior, my dream warrior.  You are so busy almost every day, working for our family and serving in your calling.  You are diligent, and valiant.  What did I do you to be blessed to have you?  Being sealed to you has completed my fairytale......thank you for choosing me.  Love you!

No comments: