Monday, June 1, 2009

Fathers and Sons

Luke Fishing
Drew Fishing
Luke & Drew

The boys got to go spend some quality time together in the woods on Fathers and Sons. This was Drew's first year going and was really excited. Once they got there, they had lots of things planned. They all got out of the car and slammed all the doors........with the keys on the front seat. So Travis spent the next 2 hours (really 10 mins, but that wasn't as good of a story) trying to break into our van. He was successful and now officially knows how to hijack a car. After that they hiked, ate yummy food, went fishing, and carved their name on a tree. While they were doing the "manly" stuff, the girls and I enjoyed a night of shopping, a movie, and dessert! I love this weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea!

Unknown said...

Okay I just want to say that it posted twice because it kept telling me for some reason that my word verification was wrong and then posted two at once. I swear these computers have a mind of their own!