Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jande, you're the best!


This is my beautiful sister-in-law who came out to watch our kids for 6 nights all by herself! She left her family to come and help us, so we could go enjoy a vacation in Mexico (entry to come). The kids LOVED her. I left her a lot of easy to prepare foods, and the kids told me that they had the dinners they always dreamed of! Thanks Jande and Chad for sacrificing so much to help us, it meant a lot to us. Now it's your turn to come leave your kids and go on a CA get-away!

6 comments:

The McGary's said...

Ummmmmm, how about I find you a different picture! AHHH how nasty, I had that picture! I am so glad I got to come, your kids are so well behaved. I miss Kamryn's tight hugs already and big smiles! Hunter wouldn't even come to me when I got home, what a stinker!

The McGary's said...

I meant to say HATE that picture:)

Brian and Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear about your vacation.

Kristen said...

You need to call me and give details on your trip, can't wait to see pictures. I bet you had the best time ever.

Amber Horspool said...

that WAS so sweet of Jande!
i'm excited to hear about your trip!

family said...

Your sister in law is amazing and I think she looks cute even in that picture! HA! I can't wait to see your vacation pictures! SO JEALOUS! HA!