Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Travis!


I love this man! He is still my "boyfriend" after 15yrs. of knowing each other. He is everything I have ever wanted in a husband and a father. Sometimes I wonder what these 5 kids did in the pre-existence to be so blessed to have him. He is the father that teaches the gospel with so much wisdom. He can make anything in the gospel make perfect sense. Yet he is also the father who can light up a room with his smile and humor. He makes us a priority in his life and these kids will grow up with a great sense of self-worth because of his dedication to us. Happy Father's Day!

6 comments:

The Jackson's said...

You guys are so cute. I don't know how you handle 5 kids. You are a strong woman. The 2 I have drive me up the wall most the time. I'm trying to learn patience and understanding. It's not working!

Jody said...

Travis is really such a good dad. What a cute picture!!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Amen!!! Hope you all had a GREAT day!

Amye Kay said...

Sweet Mere! Trav I can tell you have lost some weight! Tell Trav I will cook him anything he wants if he stops by my house. I know it is effort but I doubt you would regret doing it! Hope to see you!

The McGary's said...

Travis you really do look so great (you too Meredith but you're not in the picture)!:) I love that you said he is still your "boyfriend" because you guys really are still so cute together. You guys have done such a great job with your sweet little family.

rosa said...

are a very nice family, may God always bless and strengthen their love lasos every day, for all blessings.