Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

Salisbury's Halloween Night!
My three witches
Luke--Batman & Drew--Indiana Jones

Kamryn's 1st pumpkin
Kamryn taste testing the pumpkin
On Halloween morning Kennedy woke up with a bloody nose. It got on her hand, arm, and face. After it stopped, she came up to me and told me she was so glad she had a bloody nose on Halloween. I asked her "why?" and she said because now she can go to school with blood on her hands and face. UH no---I made her get cleaned up right away. She is so funny, she was pretty much in character all night as the "bad" witch. She even had Travis take like 6 pictures of her trying to give a very serious face, and she was NOT kidding. We had a nice time trick or treating in our neighborhood. Even though my kids were a bit on the cranky side. I even heard them arguing at some one's front door, who gets to go first---mercy! Thanks to my sister-n-laws for the matching witch costumes.

6 comments:

Karin said...

I love the coordinating witches! So cute!! :) I'm glad you had a great Halloween!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey some more cute witches! I think I am going to put our girls in witch costume next year. That is just a classic fun costume! And how fun California Disney HAlloween. I wanted to go this year but we didn't. We had passes this year and they expired a few weeks before HAlloween so we went like a few weeks before. Anyway, glad you guy had fun!

Kristi said...

So cute! The witches tights are the best. I think Kennedy definitely got Travis' sense of humor!

Jen and Brandon said...

Mer,
Great costumes, the three little witches are so cute, and your boys are getting so big, and your trip to Disneyland looked amazing. Glad your Halloween went like ours, I thought we were the only family on earth that could have cranky trick or treaters.
Jen

Brooke and Tami said...

So cute! I see Brin likes blowing kisses. That's so funny.

Krissy Lowe said...

How did you get all your girls sto be the same thing? Way cute. Thanks for letting Brent crash there the other night.