Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday!

 Kennedy is 10 years old today.  I remember being so excited to turn 2 digits.  She got some clothes, a jelwery holder, jelwerey and a barbie cabin!

 On Friday after school she had a Just Dance WII Party and Hot Tubbing.  The girls danced, ate pizza, hot tubbed and even swam in our super cold pool.

Kennedy's real birthday is today.  We had stake conference with Elder Holland visiting.  It has been incredible.  When she woke up this morning she told me that the only gift she wanted today was to shake Elder Holland's hand.  She wore her all white baptism dress because she said she looked "righteous" in it.  After stake conference we waited in line to greet him.  When it was her turn he said "My don't you look pretty today.  I like your dress, I like your hair, I like your nails (they were blue!), your just so pretty."  Then Kennedy told him it was her birthday, he said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" he then cupped her little face in his hands and kissed her forehead......it was a beautiful sight.  She got a birthday gift not many 10 year old's will ever receive.  A kiss from an Apostle on her birthday!  Special day, one I am sure she will never forget!  I love you Kennedy!

No comments: