Monday, March 14, 2011

Tax widow and 5 kids on wheels!

First stop CEDAR CITY, UT......we love coming and seeing Liz and her family.  She always makes such an effort to make it fun for us.  We swam, roasted hot dogs & smores in the mountains, watched fun shows, and ate good food.....I love hangout time with my little sis.  Liz is so full of life, everyone loves to be with her!

Kennedy,Drew, Luke, Brynn
Kamryn, Davie, and Karson

Went out to hike, roast hot dogs, smores, and ride the Razor.  An old man with his dog called the sheriff on us because he didn't like the kids climbing the rocks and how fast we were driving the razor.....I think he just likes to stir up trouble.  We had a great time, even with the 2 sheriff visits.
 Liz and Me


 Davie and Kamryn


 Next stop was KAYSVILLE, UT......this is where I parked it for awhile.  I always love this stop because there is a lot of family around.  I get to see my parents, my sister Mishaun, and my brother Leroy are all here.  Us girls went shopping and grabbed some lunch one morning.....so yummy and even better company!
Mom, Meredith, Mishaun, Kelli, and her baby Dakota

We woke up to snow twice, so the kids were thrilled.  They even got a chance to make a snowman.



The best part was the kids got to play with their cousins.  Brynn and Kennedy lived over at Madison's house.  Luke and Drew loved going over to the Barnes house, and Kamryn begged to play with Riley everyday.  So grateful for a helpful, loving family!

Drew, John, and Luke

Jarom & Drew (Drew loves his big cousin Jarom)

No comments: