Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baptism Photo's

We are 3 weeks away from the day Luke's gets baptized.....I had a very talented friend (thx Leticia) come and do a little photo shoot of Luke in his new suit in honor of his big day. He did such a great job and was even giving his own ideas for poses! Isn't it great to be eight!






We got Travis's missionary tag and thought it would a great prop.

The future Elder Salisbury

When I see these pictures (especially the one right above) something happens to me. I get tears in my eyes seeing him look so valiant and strong. I have not seen him like this before, he is growing up. Luke, you were blessed with such a strong will power. Put all that strength towards fighting for truth and you will stand at the head of an army of righteousness!

Luke & Mom

6 comments:

Amye Kay said...

YEAH! You updated! I have missed your posts. I can't believe Drew is 8. Those pictures are so awesome of him. Loved the heart attack and Travis having white teeth. Didn't know you were such a poet! And Kamryn is a doll. Love you!

Kristen said...

Those are some great pictures. Luke is one handsome little boy and looks so sharp in his suit.

The McGary's said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Luke you are one handsome little man! So excited for your big day.

Unknown said...

Luke is a handsome young man and the pictures are great! We love you, Luke!! Grandma and Grandpa in Utah

Mariah said...

He is so handsome...and grown up!

The Jackson's said...

What sweet photos. I still remember Luke as the cute chunky baby. He has grown so much.