Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A New Freedom!

So Kamryn has started climbing out of her crib, which means this new found freedom. So we had a crazy night with her to where I just have to blog it to remember it.......It was Saturday night going into Sunday our a/c was broken and it was HOT! Our neighbors were playing music loud till 1am and then quiter till 3am! So it has already started rough.....around 1am I heard a noise. It was Kamryn in the boys room with the light on. She had all her crib toys piled on top of the boys and was jumping on their bed while they were sleeping! So I put her back to bed.......at 2am I wake up to find her going around the whole house and turning on all the lights! I put her back to bed......at 3am Travis finds her downstairs in our pantry with 10 plates in a circle with bitten crackers on all of them! He attempted to put her to bed.......at 4am we hear the piano playing?! Guess who......Kamryn was playing the piano in the dark, in the dark! It the middle of this exhausting night she had thrown up 4 times, but still acting totally normal......now come on, if I am cleaning up throw up four times at LEAST act a little lethargic, so I am still not chasing a wild toddler in the middle of all the puke. Anyway, such a wild night.....needless to say I have gotten a little more strict and she has only snuck out once (for a fist full of Licorice at 5am) in the past 2 weeks. I hear a big girl bed calling!

1 comment:

The McGary's said...

I still laugh hysterically at this!!! She is such a funny girl and puking through it all, WHAT? You don't get up at 5 am for a fistful of licorice? I thought everybody did that!