Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Room Makeover

It was time to give my girls room a little TLC. They have slept in this bed with this same bedding since they were 2yrs and 3 yrs old. This was definitely over due.......
Old Room
First reactions....
New Room
Lov'in It
I tried picking something that would work in their teen years. I found the idea through PB Teen, but bought everything new on ebay. By doing that I saved tons, making the room only a fraction of the price! I am so glad they finally have a room they love to be in.

9 comments:

The McGary's said...

OH MY WORD!!! I love it. That picture of the three girls is so precious! I would love that room and I am 2- (I don't feel like dating myself this morning)!!

That snake gave me the chills and to think it slithered away. Next time take a shovel to it's head (easier said than done:)!

LaRose Crew said...

londyn's room is next! great job sis

Leticia said...

SO cute Meredith...WHere did you get their beds, and their top part with the shef>>/???? I need to do this to to my girls room! Great job!!!

Kristen said...

Love it, love it, love it. Kenzi would be so jealous. You did a fantastic job. I love their reactions.

Jane said...

My room needs a makeover. When are you coming back to UT?

Amye Kay said...

So you ended up going with the REAL DEAL,not having someone make it. It turned out awesome. Love the YW Theme on the wall too. Love the girls reacation! I think in a few more years I will be doing that for my girls. Ashlyn in about 3 years behind Brynn

Amber Horspool said...

Cutest beds/bed set ever!!!!

Mariah said...

Love it!!!

Jen and Brandon said...

Mer, the room turned out sooo cute. Now what do you have in the artillary for boys?