Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

This year I had my sister Liz help me take these pictures for Travis's Father's Day present. I loved this idea, I found it on another girls blog who is super creative. Thanks Lizzie!

Another year where we get to honor our favorite dad. I always think my kids must have done something really special in the pre-life to get to have him as their father......

Here are the top list of what I love about Travis as a father:
  • He makes everything fun.
  • He plays goofy with the kids, so I don't have too.
  • Positive attitude, always smiling....I am so glad my kids get to be around that.
  • He is a hard worker for our family.
  • He always tells the kids stories at night when he tucks them into bed.
  • He cuddles with all of them.
  • He is a consistent example for our kids.
  • He is passionate about the gospel and shows that through his teachings to them.
Here is what the kids love about him:

Brynn 10yrs" He makes me feel safe and cuddles me."
Kennedy 9yrs" He protects me and makes us laugh."
Luke 7yrs "He watches me play baseball and cuddles me."
Drew 4yrs "He cuddles me and puts me to bed and reverent."
Kamryn 2yrs" Mickey, Minnie, Pooh"

5 comments:

The McGary's said...

I LOVE IT!! I need to live by you and your sister so she can take pictures and you can help me with cute creative ideas!

Amye Kay said...

Love it! Except I don't have enough kids to hold all the letters...

The Jackson's said...

Love that. So cute. I think it's so funny that we even stayed in the same place for our vacation. did you know bonnie and aaron are moving back to san jose?

Leticia said...

WHat a cute idea...DO YOU mind if i steal it...?? I am short one kid though :)...SO I might have to double up on letters...Where did you get frame and letters...Are you guys behind a black background...??? SO cute, and YOUR family trip looked awesome...I will have to keep that place in mind...Did you book through an agent , or get a package deal...??
And your girls swimsuits are adorable...Were they modbe...??
LOVE it Meredith!!!

Mariah said...

That is such a good idea! You are so creative. I think I will steal that idea from you someday....