Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kamryn is TWO!

My sweet pea has turned two, and once again I am sad. Only because I realize how fast my baby will be gone. We have been trying to teach her to say how old she is "Two", but every time we do that she points to "Drew". I don't think she gets it.
Kamryn is two!
Family, cousins, and friend Sarah.
Make a wish!

We did her cake yesterday (Sat.) because I knew Travis would not be around on Sunday for her real day. So I dressed her up nice and cute for her big day at church.

Kamryn, you are the apple of everyone's eye. You have brought so much life, and smiles to our family. You have made our hearts stretch! How did I get so blessed to call you mine? We love you Kam Kam.

8 comments:

Karin said...

Happy Birthday Kam Kam!!! We love you!!!

The McGary's said...

Okay she is do darling and I love that dress! Tell her happy birthday for us. I can't believe she is two.

Unknown said...

That smile is so funny! You have to grin when you see her, don't ya? Happy Birthday Kam!

Do you think she keeps pointing at Drew because she thinks everyone is saying Drew instead of two?

Jen Chesnut said...

Mere, she is far too cute!!! And she looks so tiny in that 1st picture with her and the cake!

Salisbury's said...

I can't believe she is two!! What a cutie! I love he little poses for the camera.

Amye Kay said...

I just bought the same pink poka dot dress for Maddie! Kam is so cute, I love her grin!

Mak Attack said...

It seems like I just got the news that Kamryn was born. Do you know the name of your wall color in the bottom picture of Kamryn? I can tell you have a beautiful home. I wish I had the same natural good taste.

Lindsey Lou said...

She is super cute! I love it. Happy b-day Kam!