Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Better Day

This is my Kennedy who is always so happy. According to her everything went wrong yesterday. This morning I noticed some added notes to our family calendar on day Jan. 12(yesterday). If you can't read it it says "hate this day--Kennedy". I was totally laughing that she signed her name too it, to make sure we all knew who it was.

Here are a few things she said went wrong: I had to sit out at recess because I forgot an important paper for school. I barely got to play on the computer. Luke broke one of my pencils. Mom would not let me have a popsicle. Brynn played with my favorite toy. Dad was teasing me. I have to wait 2 days for my Daddy Daughter Date.
OH the hardships of being 8 years old. Kennedy I hope you have a better day today! I love you!

6 comments:

The McGary's said...

That is too cute!! Hope her day was better. I can just imagine Travis teasing her why doesn't that surprise me!

Karin said...

So sorry, Kennedy!!! We love you! Life can be difficult at times, but we learn how strong we are & how much Heavenly Father blesses us--even on hard days!!! Tomorrow will be better!!! Hugs!!!! <3 aunt Karin :)
ps-Rachel misses you!

Amye Kay said...

Oh that is too funny!

Brian and Jennifer said...

Her bad day made my day! Too cute!

Leticia said...

Thanks for sharing! Taylor would have done the same!
8 is such a great age!!

I hope she has a better day! I love this picture of her...
Where do your girls do tumbling...
Are they both in it...How about soccer..We are looking for some new avenues for our kids this year!
Love the sunset picture too.! We are blessed!!!
Have a great day to you and your family!...

The Jackson's said...

That is too cute! So glad that Luke is fine. I have been wondering what the outcome of that was.