Sunday, January 17, 2010

Basketball Time

As you can see my son was not happy to pose for this picture. Luke has just started basketball. It is sooo cute watching these little boys play. Sometimes it is like football the way they throw that ball across the court. Well, last night Luke had a game that both Travis and I had to miss because it was the adult stake conference session. When we got home that night, we went around to check on all the sleeping kids, we found this note on Luke's door:

It says: for- mom and Dad
"hey mom and Dad I got
a shot from the basketball game"
by Luke

It was so cute to see that sign, it made our night. I knew he was so proud of himself. I wished I could have seen his face when he got that basket. Way to go Luke!

3 comments:

The McGary's said...

That is called a STUD picture! Didn't you know it's not cool to smile for sports pictures, how uncool and wimpy would it be to smile:) Way to go Luke! Before you know it you will be dunking the ball like your aunt JANDE!!!:) (ha, in my dreams)!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Wow does he look like he's getting older! How cool basketball.

LaRose Crew said...

You know Luke is saying "game on" inside.