Thursday, October 15, 2009

Luke's Trial

I am not sure why Luke went through this? That day in the ER was so hard. I cried a lot that day. Travis was so strong. He was so comforting to me, he had such a strong presence. I am so grateful he could use his priesthood to bless Luke that morning. I cried many times in his neck so Luke could not see me. I could feel a sense of peace even through the tears. I knew Heavenly Father was with us. I got just a taste of what it would be like to have a very sick child. We feel so blessed everything has turned out well. I know Heavenly Father loves us as individuals, and he loves my little Luke. There is a reason we had to go through this small trial, I am not sure why, but I know Heavenly Father strengthens our spirits in many different ways.

No comments: