Friday, August 7, 2009

Brown Reunion

We had a Brown reunion in Monticello UT where my sister Jenna lives. We went camping for three nights at a really nice camp ground. Each family got a little cabin, and the older kids slept in tents. We never saw the kids and deer walked around like stray cats out there. It was so beautiful. It's such a comfortable feeling to be with family. I loved being with everyone.
The Browns camping-style


Kids swimming in the hotel.........Cousins playing on the Rhino!

Our cabin.............Travis and Leroy setting up tents.

At the Rodeo..................I tried not grimacing too much when the little calf's got roped!

Boys fort at camp........................Girls fort at camp!

Rhino ride
Drew and Pearce camping together
Luke caught a fish.

This is a picture of Kamryn on the ride home. Notice the towel underneath her. Yep, diarrhea. She got it the morning we were starting our 12 hour drive to CA. Let's just say we had to take a handful of exists in the middle of no where to change her diaper, oh and the towel = death.

2 comments:

LaRose Crew said...

can I have my towel back?

Unknown said...

I love how you think with the towel. How funny. I am in the middle of planning our family reunion. Man finding a location is the whole battle. It looks like fun.