Sunday, August 23, 2009

Birthday #33---ouch.

We had a small b-day celebration on Sunday. My brother Clint and his family came over. Travis and I went out the night before for a fun date. I had imagined our date would be walking hand in hand into my favorite stores, but instead it was hand in hand to Home Depot and Lowe's! Not my ideal birthday date, but we were in the middle of building a BBQ and had to have it picked out by that night. Either way I loved being able to get away and spend a night alone with my man.
33yrs
Notice Drew. He is ticked it's not his b-day. Hang on, only 3 more months little man.

3 comments:

Josh and Jaime said...

Happy birthday! That is so cute Drew was mad it wasnt his big day, makes me smile :)

LaRose Crew said...

Still a little hottie @ 33!!Love you sis

Salisbury's said...

Happy Late Birthday!! Wish we could have been there for the party. I can't wait to see your BBQ all finished, make sure you post pics!