Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brynn is 10yrs!

Dear Brynn,

You are 10yrs! Where did the time go? You will always have a special place with me, you are the one who gave me the title mother. You were given to me as my first for a reason. You have such a strong spirit, and I hope you use that strength every day to face the world.

I love how you have such a desire to do what is right, keep that desire because it will bring you many blessings in this life. Be the person Heavenly Father created you to be.....you are beautiful!!!


BRYNN'S POOL PARTY!!!

Since Brynn's real birthday was going to be spent in WA, her and I went out for a birthday date. We went out to eat, went to build-a-bear, bought a webkins and a new outfit. I loved spending this day with her. We love you Brynn Bop!

5 comments:

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

2 more years- YW here we come!!

Josh and Jaime said...

She is beautiful! That is a lot of friends over for the party, I dont know if I could manage that many preteen girls :)

Karin said...

Happy Birthday, Brynn! Thanks for sharing your birthday with Rachel. You are such a sweetheart! We love you!!

Amye Kay said...

Yeap! That decade went fast. I remember your baby shower for Brynn! I guess this is how we age by watching the kids grow!

The McGary's said...

What a fun b-day party! I can't believe she is 10! Where does the time go?