Friday, May 1, 2009

Costco Trip Gone Bad

You know how you always go to Costco thinking you just need a few staple items.  Well that's what Travis and I went in saying........

Kamryn and Drew packed in the car like "Costco product".
......and this is how we came out. Let's just say somewhere it took a severe turn for the worse. We barely fit everything in.  The poor kids couldn't even see each other.  I kept hearing Drew calling Kamryn's name to see if she was still in the car.  Why is it that everything is so cool at Costco?  You've got to love that place.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Next time feel free to drop your little cuties over at my house. My kids would love playing with them, and you can have some time to yourself. Not to mention room to put stuff in your car LOL!

The McGary's said...

I love Costco too! I always feel great it I get out of there with a bill less than $100:)

We had thought about your house but really it is only a couple weeks before you leave for your cruise, talk about INTRUDING!!! I joked with Chad that he could just drop me off at your place and he could drive back with the kids. But Travis already bought the ticket:) I think the beach would be so fun, how far of a drive is it to your house? With our kids probably the equivlency of 1 WEEK!!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

I love the picture of Drew under a box! That is soooo funny! Costco is bad that way, so many good things at your fingertips and for good prices too!

Josh and Jaime said...

Costco is wonderful. Your kids are little troopers :)

Amye Kay said...

"Let's just say..." My favorite pharse in the world! HA that was funny...what did you buy girl! I need to call you!

Trent said...

Hoarding step 1