Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Night Out With The Lowes

Travis and Brent
Krissy and Meredith
Travis and I had a MUCH needed night out.  I have been holding up really good this busy season, having to deal with life without a husband/father, till this week!  The meltdown came, and it wasn't pretty.  At least I got 2 months into it before it happened.  Needless to say I was really looking forward to going out with one of our favorite couples.  Travis has known Brent since pre-school, or even longer,  since birth!  So to get to spend a Saturday night with them, is like being with family.  They are both really funny and to hear all of their memories is quite entertaining. So with dinner, shopping, dessert, and a promise to see each other soon, we felt refreshed and ready to face another few weeks of busy season!  Thanks Lowe's!

5 comments:

Krissy Lowe said...

It is always so fun to get together. We love you guys.

Unknown said...

steOh, Meredith I so understand the no husband melt downs. I had mine last night. Yours must be challenging with the kids on top of everything else. Mine is the loneliness. I have made a countdown to help me feel like we are accomplishing something and to have something to look forward to. We celebrated our 100 days left to go last week by going out to dinner. Our next celebration is 50. I don't know if that helps you guys at all but the good news is, April 15th is almost here!! Hang in there.

Karin said...

I am so glad you had a great night out with each other and great friends! :) You are a great mom and wife to Trav. We are so looking forward to seeing you this summer! Hang in there--you are going to make it!!

The Jackson's said...

I have to say I am pretty proud of myself this year. I have held my own during busy season. Although it snowed today and that put me in bad spirits. We are almost to the end right?

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

As your busy season is ending, mine's just beginning. We need to get them in sync so we can play more. I'm excited for next week!