Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

8 years old!
Family gifts. (Notice Drew having birthday confusion)
Kennedy's "peeps"
Rain Forest Cafe

My little Kennedy is 8 years old!  We had a fun day starting with family presents before school than a b-day party after school.  Kennedy is the type person that could invite 20 friends and still not be done, so I had to draw the line at 7 girls.  We started a new tradition on the kids 8th birthday that they can choose a restaurant of their choice to  go out and celebrate their baptism. Kennedy chose Rain Forest Cafe.  It was a fun night, besides losing each other in a one mile mall!  I know everyone says this about their kid, but Kennedy is truly a light.  She is the type person that brightens up a room.  She is my ray of sunshine, and I am so glad I get to call her mine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a special mother!!! Love, Mom in China

Salisbury's said...

I would have to agree with you that Kennedy is such a sweet, wonderful girl and she is a delight to be around!! I can't believe she is eight! It seems hard to think our girls at getting baptised!

Leticia said...

Hi Meredith...
I love Kennedy's birthday....Taylor wants to invite her over for her birthday...
OK>..I am sorry ...I feel I am always asking you where you get this, or how you do that..??
I hope you do not mind..??
Can you tell me if that is a scripture TOTE with Kennedy's name on it..??
Where did you FIND that, or did someone make it for her...Could you let me know when you get a chance...???
I am looking to get her a cute tote as well, and that is adorable...GOT your message about the picture info, and MODBE...I don't think I can come to the party, but I think I will be able to ONLINE...THanks Meredith,!
I hope you have a great day!!
YOu sure have a cute little family!!!