Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Luke's Birthday!

Luke's birthday morning
Celebrating Mark, Kennedy, + Luke's Birthdays
Luke's Birthday Party
Luke is 6yrs, for some reason that just seems unbelievable to me.  I still have a makeup bronzer (I use every day) that I bought right before he was born, he can't be 6 already.  His birthday was the day after Kennedy's baptism, so we were so lucky to still have the Salisbury's visiting.  Luke is my very "determined" child.  He definitely makes me earn my parent title.  Yet at times he is so sweet.  At night now, the only way he will pray is by hugging me, even though my back kills by the end because I am trying to reach him on the top bunk, I will cherish that memory forever.  Happy 6th Birthday Luke.  I love you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mer it feels like it is always someone's birthday in your house! Do you just feel like all you do is pick up another present?! I bet it is fun though. You party animals.

Jody said...

I can't believe he is 6 either! It seems like just yesterday that he and Braden were both babies. I love that you have bronzer that old. :)

The pictures of Kennedy's baptism are so cute. She is so sweet. We still laugh about her out talking to Kevin in the hot tub since nobody else would go out there. She is such a sweetheart.

Also, I LOVE the picture of your kids that you put up in your bonus room!! It seriously almost made me tear up when I saw it.

The McGary's said...

what a handsome little guy! I can't believe he is 6 either, my word where does the time go.

allyson said...

Hi Meredith! It's Allyson. Brandon's sister. I ran across your blog and just had to tell you how beautiful your family is. You're all picture perfect. Looks like California is treating you well.