Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lizzie is here!

Liz (5 months preg.), Clint, Paige, Jeremy, Meredith, Travis
Brother and Sisters (still missing 4 others)

Travis + Meredith seeing lights at Mission Inn

I love when family comes to visit. Liz and her husband Jeremy came to drop off their sweet little girl for us to watch as they head out to Hawaii! So we took advantage and went out on a group date with my brother Clint and his wife. I love being with my brothers and sisters. I am so glad I live 5 minute from Clint, he is such a fun brother, and is so good to me. Liz is the baby and totally a crack up. Everyone loves to be around her. We went to Spaghetti Factory to eat, after much "loud laughter" we went to Mission Inn in Riverside to see the Christmas lights. It was such a fun date.

6 comments:

Amye Kay said...

Family is so fun! I still can't get over how tan you are!

Unknown said...

I love to see the fam after all these years. A girl in my ward that I visit teach in from Monroe, UT and she knows Liz. She said she was hillarious in high school. You kids laugh it up!!

Josh and Jaime said...

How fun! It is so crazy to think about how we met when when we were so young then reconnected after so many years. I moved from NE when I was my Zaks age! And what a small world that I live in Mashauns ward and out little boys play. You guys look great and Im glad I can "see" your cute little families.

LaRose Crew said...

I wanna come!!!

The Browns said...

Grandma in China loves you all!!!

Kristen said...

So fun. You all look great and TAN. I love getting together with family. I am sure you had a lot of laughs.