Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Newest Decoration


When Travis see's this post he is not going to believe it because I figured out how to download this picture by myself. In his mind he will be thinking of how many pictures I erased to get this one posted, and if I possibly dumped the hard drive during "the act". He's so busy at work right now that he gave me the "email's only" request today, unless it's an emergency. I couldn't really call this an "emergency", although to him this may be.
Anyway, This is my new/favorite decoration I got from my trip from UT, and I had to share it with you. It is a calender that has plexi-glass over it, so I can write all of the family's schedule on it each month. I usually have it hidden and zipped up in my planner, but this way Travis can see what's going on. I have it in a corner on my kitchen counter, where every one can see it, but no little hands can touch. I love it!

11 comments:

The McGary's said...

I love it!! I especially love that he requested that you not download pictures:) I can just picture him trying to ask you nicely. I would love to be a fly on your wall I would probably die laughing.

Leticia said...

Hey Meredith...
Got your link from AMber's...
I love your blog..~!
I LOVE this calendar...I WANT one!!!
Where did you get it again!!
SO SUPER cute!!!
I love it...
I have to drive to UTAH!! Aaaahhh!
So cute...might just have to go and get one!
I wish we had something like it in CA.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Great Idea! I have one of those wipe boards on my fridge and it is the best thing seeing as how I can't remember much these days! But this one is deffinately more cute:) Hey, lets get together again for dinner, I'll call ya or u call me K!

Danielle said...

Love it- I need one!!

Where did you get it? We are going in November.

Kristen said...

It looks great and all the boxes are already getting filled up. I am glad you went for it. As for mine, Dave wanted me to switch it to black so I did. We will see.

Amye Kay said...

I want one...tell me where to get it, I am asking for one for Christmas, we will be in UT for the holiday...love you! Trav should give you a little more computer credit! You're doing great!

Amber Horspool said...

ok, so the day i saw that at your house, i went on a mad search to find that calander! i found one similar on their site, but i think i just need to get one when i go to utah in november!

Krissy Lowe said...

I love those days of text/emails only...I love that you have a blog. You look fabulous by the way- what a runway babe you are! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

I'm surprise Drew hasn't climbed the counter and played with it yet. I've been sneezing so hard that I keep peeing my pants. P.S. You spell Janell's name with 2 L's

folsom3rdRS said...

Love it!!! Very cute. I am glad everything made it home in your suitcase!

Jody said...

So cute! We miss you guys - are you going to be in UT at all for the holidays? We should still try to plan an Island Park weekend sometime. Maybe New Year's, although I remember what happened the last time the four of us spent New Year's together. Right at the stroke of midnight...