Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Drew Swimming



Can you believe Drew is swimming! He is 2 1/2 yrs. old. He just started about a week ago, and hasn't wanted to stop. He also tells me he wants to be a dolphin, then I turn around and he DIVES in head first. If you haven't met Drew, then you don't know that he is our wild toddler. Just while I've been setting up this blog he has cut open cake mixes, dumped them on my newly mopped floor, and has been licking it up! Most of the days I have to bring him in with me during the shower and make him sit on the back bench, just to make sure he won't burn the house down while I am in there.

2 comments:

The McGary's said...

very impressive! Kyla won't get anywhere near water, unless it is the little plastic one from
Wal-Mart and she can touch. Heaven forbid she gets her face wet!!

Farmer Mama said...

Thats amazing!