Thursday, August 23, 2012

Meredith's 36th Birthday!

 Had a great birthday.  I had so many friends who made my day special. I did some shopping in the morning, went to lunch with Travis and had cake with the kids that night. Travis was so sweet and surprised me that morning with a box of Lucky Charms (my favorite cereal) and an envelope.....envelopes are always good!  It had 3 gift certificates in it: one for a massage, one for itunes, and another for Target! Thanks Hun!
 My friend Amy took me out to a birthday breakfast the day before.  Then we hit Sephora (I love that place!)
Jennie took me on my birthday morning to shop and get a hot chocolate!
 
Some sweet gals from my ward took me out to BJ's for my birthday! Love you girls!
Liana, Shelly, Heather, Krista, Sarah, Allison, Tami, Me, Cara
I wish: To live a long healthy life with Travis, that my kids will be blessed with strong testimonies of the gospel, that my family may always be safe, that I can become who I need to be in this life, that I can stay young a little longer, that I can have a close relationship with my kids, that I can find the time to do more service for others, that I can see more parts of the world, that I can keep re-falling in love with my husband over and over again! Here's to being 36yrs!

No comments: