Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy 37th Travis!

For Travis's Birthday we hit the beach and decided to do some roller blading while we were there.  It was fun considering this is what Travis was doing the night we met. Except he was jumping multiple flights of stairs in front of my dorm, we avoiding any kind of stairs, or even cracks! 
 We roller bladed from the Newport Beach Pier to the Huntington Beach Pier. We stopped and ate at BJ's off of Huntington Main St. Then headed back.  12 miles rollerblading along the beach, a fun day, but sore ankles the next day!

When we got home the kids surprised Travis with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard Cake, and an ipad!
 Later that evening we found this on our porch, it was from a YW in our ward.....so sweet.  Thanks Kelci!
I have many things I admire and love about this guy.  He is everything I dreamed that I would find in a husband.  Here are some of my top 10 favorites:
  1. His dimples.
  2. The way his smile curves.
  3. How he can make a room full of people laugh.
  4. When he cuddles me at night.
  5. Feeling safe in his arms.
  6. Watching him in action as a Bishop.
  7. How he makes me feel beautiful.
  8. How he gets me to laugh even when I am mad at him.
  9. His simple yet wise advice.
  10. His passion about the gospel & teaching our kids!

No comments: