Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meredith's 34th B-day

I had a great birthday this year.... To celebrate Travis and I went to dinner the Sat before and did a little shopping. On my birthday my brother Clint took me to lunch which was so fun spending brother/sister time together. After that I went and got my hair done (can you tell it is darker?) The kids made me the cutest cards that made me cry, and they cleaned the house for me! My friend Allison Brown made me a cake, which was so thoughtful and delicious....I love cake! Although, my birthday hit an all time high when I found a surprise entry on the blog (the previous one) with all his cute "thank you's".......and coming across #45 was a complete surprise! I seriously cannot wait!

1 comment:

Amye Kay said...

Happy Birthday Mere! Looks like it was another great year!