Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Meredith! I love YOU!!



Thank you for:


1. loving me



2. caring for me



3. being beautiful



4. mothering our children



5. cooking



6. doing laundry



7. keeping clothes on us all



8. grocery shopping



9. support me in my church calling



10. going on vacation with me



11. driving the minivan for so long



12. putting up with kids each day



13. marrying me



14. sharing your worries with me



15. telling me your disappointments



16. crying with me



17. laughing with me



18. laughing at my jokes



19. dancing close to me



20. being by my side when I am sick



21. nursing our little babies until they passed out



22. not asking me to change Kamryn’s dirty diapers



23. cleaning the kitchen every night



24. keeping the monthly calendar “current”



25. your honesty



26. your diligence



27. your beautiful smile



28. your huge pony tail



29. your beautiful body



30. your soft lips



31. your tight hugs



32. creating the drum beat each morning for the kids to march too



33. your spirituality



34. waiting for my phone call late Sunday night even when you thought I would never call



35. getting up with the kids during the night even when you could have made me do it.



36. listening to my alarm clock for 4 ½ years when I taught seminary



37. growing old with me



38. sharing my same interest



39. making the bed



40. cuddling next to me when I watch Sports center



41. giving me 5 beautiful kids



42. getting lost in my eyes when you look at me



43. ‘September Woods’



44. writing me 104 times while on my mission



45. coming with me to Hawaii in November 2010. Pack your bags!!



Happy Birthday to my one and ONLY!


Love,

Travis


10 comments:

Kristen said...

Was that last one a surprise. I am so excited for you guys. What a sweet list Travis made for you.

Danielle said...

Very sweet. You guys make a great couple!

Jane said...

All I can say is "WOW"!

Amye Kay said...

"HUGE PONY TAIL" That was awesome! Good job T!

Tami said...

Well said! That was one of the sweetest things I've heard! Mere IS Amazing! It's nice when our hubbys tell us! Good job Trav!

The McGary's said...

Okay that was so SWEET!! I am loving the Hawaii surprise. You guys are like the perfect couple!

Brian and Jennifer said...

So excited for you! What a cute couple the two of you make! Very thoughtful Trav!

kelly said...

So sweet!!! I love it. You will have so much fun. I love how you wrote him 104 times on his mission...weekly right? I think I would be embarrassed if Shawn counted how many times I wrote him. I think I mailed them weekly, but had multiple letters in each envelope. :) What a beautiful couple you are. Have fun!

Kristi said...

Wow now that's a great birthday present! What an awesome list and how fun for you to go to Hawaii together!!

Amber Horspool said...

So sweet!