Saturday, November 28, 2009

ThAnKsGiVinG 2009

This was such a fun Thanksgiving. My sister Liz came out with her family, along with my parents. We hit Disneyland, the beach, ate lots of yummy food, hot tubbed, and visited our Aunty Ann and her family. I am so grateful that I was able to have some of my family down here to share the holiday with!
The kids and Davie with Minnie Mouse
Liz & I at "Play House Disney" with the little ones.
This is on Small World where there is tons of SPAZ happy music. I had to put this one on so you could see Clint. He must have been in such a good mood because this is how we caught him smiling in the back round!
Kennedy had a soccer tournament on Saturday. Two games back to back. It was super cold and even started to rain on us. I am so glad my mom was such a trooper to suffer with me. I love spending time with my mom, because of her the night was really enjoyable despite the weather!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I am laughing so hard at Clint's face in the background. Looks like you had a fun time being surrounded by family.

Unknown said...

You must have season passes to Disney Land or there is something I don't know. We will be close to Disney in Florida and I know it is cheeper for Floridians to go than other out of staters but I'm sure you know the inside scoop. You'll have to fill me in.

Jen Chesnut said...

love love love your family!!!! What great pictures.

Jody said...

I love the scarves you and your mom are wearing!

Karin said...

So fun to share family memories!! I love the pic of you, Kennedy & your mom all bundled. Hugs!!!