Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Year Ago....


A year ago....that was the beginning of a very busy 2008. We moved, started a busy tax season, had a c-section, adjusted to 5 kids, and put in our back yard. Needless to say this was probably mine and Travis's most overwhelming year, but because of all these "events" we now have beautiful blessings to enjoy for years to come. I am excited to start 2009. Although, I am never ready to start tax season. At least this year I am not starting it with a newborn and stitches in the abs. I miss Travis on these long late nights, he works so hard and then gets up and teaches early morning seminary. He is such a dedicated man to the gospel, and I love him for that. So warning, if you call me I may talk your ear off for lack of adult conversation, and keep your blogs updated, it will keep me company.

4 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey, I understand you pain:) I could some adult conversation too. Hopefully this year will be more relaxed for you guys.

The McGary's said...

wow what a crazy but exciting year! You can call and talk my ear off whenever you want. Sorry I haven't called back about June but I am pretty sure it is a go:) What would happen if I snuck in your suitcase and went with you, Brynn would be able to handle the family right??

Travers Tribe said...

Good luck with tax season. It will be better that last year guaranteed! You family pictures are amazing, but then again you guys are pretty easy to make look amazing.

Shannon and Andrew said...

For some strange reason I had forgotten that you actually started a blog. I have spent the morning getting caught up. We need to get together again when tax season is over. Andrew is doing a bunch of taxes this year but is not near as busy as travis. Hope you make it through it.