Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kamryn's 1st Birthday

I can't believe this was me and my little girl one year ago today. I actually had never seen this picture till today, I don't know why I had never looked at the c-section pictures. I was so scared during the surgery, but as you can see everything turned out just perfect. A year later...........
Kamryn on her first birthday!
Mom's baby girl is one.
Kamryn's family, cousins, and neighbors were there.
Kamryn after devouring her birthday cake.

Well, I have to admit I was not looking forward to this day coming. I love having a baby in the baby stage, you know where a month is after their age, not a year. I just can't believe she is one already. I only get 18yrs with her and to think one of them has past. I did really well and didn't even cry. Although, I did tell Travis in the video camera that I was NOT happy about this. I guess I was a little dramatic because after wards he told me to go try out in the Yucaipa Little Theatre of acting for a part. Kamryn, you are a light and joy to everyone in the house. We love you. Our family is so complete with you.

12 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! I can't believe it already? Where does the time go huh!

The McGary's said...

you're right she isn't really big, but as cute as ever!! My word I can't believe that she is one either. I can't wait to see your cute kids in person and see their cute personalities.

Amye Kay said...

Mere she is so sweet and darn cute. You are funny, I was the opposite of you, celebrating that babyhood was moving behind me....

Unknown said...

I miss that Travis and his humor. We have a neighbor named Travis with a similar type of humor. Maybe it's the name but it keeps me laughin'.

Kristi said...

Oh she's cute! I love the one year milestone. It cracks me up about Travis' acting comment. Many more to come!

Amber Horspool said...

Oh she is so cute with cake all over her! I know what you mean about the first birthday. Time really does fly.

Jody said...

I'm kind of sad for you! Halle just hit 5 months and I already feel like the whole first year is just flying by.
She is SO cute - a pretty good mix of all of the kids. What a pretty baby.
I've been thinking of you as the tax season has come on. If you are ever bored, call me!!!! You can talk my ear off and I'll love it! I feel like we haven't talked forever.

Danielle said...

She is such a doll! I am glad you guys had a fun birthday together. I hear you about the "baby" getting older. It hurts. But think of all the fun ahead!

Kristen said...

Travis' acting comment just made me laugh so hard. I can see him saying that. She is beautiful and her dress is adorable. Can you believe our little girls are one. It seems like yesterday we were both pregnant.

Kristen said...

and by the way I am feeling very pale right now after seeing that picture of you.

folsom3rdRS said...

She is so big. I love her beautiful eyes! I keep thinking of her as the little baby when I last saw her. Wow does time fly or what!

Salisbury's said...

I can't believe she is one! She looks so grown up since we last saw her!