Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Jennie

Garcia's Ward Goodbye Gathering
Had to say goodbye to my dearest Yucaipa friend.  We met almost 10yrs ago and hit it off ever since.  She was the one I would call to talk about nothing.  When I had exciting news or sad news she would be the one I called.  Someone once called us the light and dark version of eachother, we always got a laugh out of that!  Farewell to all of our Target runs or Queen Bean Cafe visits.  Life in Yucaipa will not be the same for me without her. 
Last night together at Macaroni Grill
Her last week in town we tried doing as much as we could together, to enjoy every moment with eachother before that chance was gone.  We always said that Heavenly Father gave us each other to get through those "young mom" days when we were couped up and needed to get out and go to the park with someone.  Thank heavens he didn't take her out of my life then, we got each other to a good place before she left.
 We had a connection that is hard to find and cannot be made up.  Saying goodbye was tearful, but happy for the opportunities this brings her family!
Saying goodbye............xoxo to my girl Jennie!

No comments: