Friday, November 8, 2013

Drew's 8th Birthday

 We celebrated Drew's birthday a couple days early because we would be on a family Disney Cruise during it!  He got new scriptures, suit, hymn book from Grandma/Grandpa Brown, basketball, baseball helmet, baseball cards, glow in the dark football, new ties, and cub scout uniform stuff!


Birthday Party at Sky Town

8 Things I love about Drew
  1. He has such a tender heart.
  2. He is so responsible, he runs in the house everyday after school and gets his homework done without me asking.
  3. He will be the first one to get all his jobs done.
  4. He reads his scriptures every morning before school.
  5. Everyone loves Drew, he has lots of friends of all ages.
  6. He knows the scriptures really well for an 8yr old.
  7. He loves to kiss and cuddle me.
  8. He tells me he wants to marry me!
LOVE YOU DREW BOO!!!!

No comments: