Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First Day of School 2013


Salisbury School Bunch
All 5 Monkeys are in school! I can't believe it.  We have a first time Kindergartner and a first time High Schooler, it was an exciting day.  I have told Travis I am semi-retired from 8am-2pm!  It has taken 14yrs to get here, I still can't believe it.  Luke asked "Mom, is this your summer now?" I said "Yes" then he goes "That's not fair, your summer is way longer than ours!" I said "Well it takes a mom that long to recover from kids summer." 
People ask me what I am gonna do with all my time, and I feel like I can actually help others now.  Volunteering at the school, going to the Temple, helping Travis at work, etc. I am excited to enter this new phase, but will surely miss having a little side kick by my side!
Brynn- 9th Grade
Yucaipa High School (3,000 students)
Kennedy-7th Grade
CECA Charter School
 
 Luke- 5th Grade
Mrs. Carlise at CECA

Drew- 2nd Grade
Mrs. Kishimoto at Chapman Heights (not in the Charter School yet)
Kamryn- Kindergarten
Mrs. Llaurado at CECA
Saying goodbye to my little peanut!

Waiting by her classroom
Opening Flag Ceremony
 Kamryn first in line to go into her Kindergarten class
 Kamryn on the rug for her first story time
 They read a story on how to say goodbye to their mom's.  Afterwards they all came and kissed us goodbye.  I was a little sad to see my last leave the house into school, but happy for her for all the adventures she will have..................
 
Kamryn has been so cute in her uniforms, I can't stop taking pictures of her!  She has been doing pretty good.  I can tell she is pretty drained after ALL day school.  Luke & Kennedy found her crying at lunch for "mommy".  Poor thing, it's hard after being the baby of the family to get thrown into the real world. Hang in there LOVE BUG!

No comments: