Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wicked!!

Our friends the Markhams had some extra tickets to the play Wicked.....they called us the day before to see if we wanted to go.....let me think....ummm...YES! I have been begging Travis to take me for a few months and the opportunity came at the perfect time. The play was awesome and the voices were INCREDIBLE!

We headed to LA and grabbed dinner then went into Hollywood to the Pantages Theatre, it was such a great night!  Afterwards we waited for the 2 lead parts to come out so we could get our pictures with them!
AWESOME NIGHT!

The actress for Elphaba...the Wicked Witch of the West(she was green in the play)! She had the best voice!
The actress for Galinda the Good Witch!

3 comments:

Harrington said...

How fun Meredith! That's awesome you met the actors.

Kristen said...

One of these days I am going to make it to a play, I don't care if I have to drag Dave in by his feet.

Salisbury's said...

I really want to see this!! Looks like you had fun!