Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Christmas morning was on Sunday this year.....so since we have 9am church we made the kids wait to open their gifts till we were home.  Then we would have no interruptions. I have never seen my kids head to the car that fast after "Amen." was said!

 Brynn's favorite gift was a Beach Cruiser!
 Kennedy's favorite gift was a Pink Scooter!
 Luke's favorite gift was the "Green Machine" (it spins in circles).
 Drew's favorite gift was a set of Power Rangers.
Kamryn's favorite gift was the My Little Pony Shutterfly!

Had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Amye Kay said...

Yeah, I loved catching up on your blog today. I caught a glimpse of a new minivan in the garage!!! So fun. We have a kids play place like you have in Olympia called the Hands on children's museum where they dress up and can be anything. I LOVED WICKED! So gald you got to go. Let's catch up soon.