Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sneaking Oreo's


One morning I was taking Luke to the dentist.  I had worked so hard getting his teeth all brushed and flossed so he could at least go with some decent hygiene.  As we were driving, I looked in my review mirror and noticed Luke was trying to be really sneaky about something.  I watched a bit more and noticed he had snuck some oreo's from the pantry before we had left and was eating them in the back seat of the car!  Needless to say I was so mad at him......we showed up at the dentists office with his teeth looking like this!

When being sneaky does NOT pay off!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oreos are the worst. That's why I never had my Mom put them in my school lunch. Pretty funny!

The McGary's said...

he should go like that for halloween! That is so funny!

Amye Kay said...

Ditto to what Kristen said, I avoid them for that very reason, it is so obvious when someone eats one.