Sunday, October 2, 2011

Drew's Dialogue



My friend was substituting in Drew's primary class.  She asked "What does it mean to bear a testimony?"  She said Drew raised his hand right away and said " It is when you get up and say how much you believe in Santa."


Once in awhile when the kids are disputing, Travis will go and whisper in the younger ones ear so they can have some good comebacks against the older kids.  Not sure how I feel about that quite yet??? Anyway, Drew was fueding with Brynn and Travis was telling Drew all the right things to say back.  Brynn was saying how she was going to klobber Drew, so Travis whispered for Drew to say " Yah, well I am stronger than you", right then he turned to Travis and quietly whispered "Dad in real life she is way stronger than me."

2 comments:

Kristen said...

He is Dave's favorite, such a cutie.

The McGary's said...

Just one more reason why I love that boy!