Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shipp's Visit

The Shipp's came to visit this weekend.  We had a great time going to the beach, BBQ, and eating!  We always looked forward to their stay, by the end each one of my kids are trying to beg me to ask if they can stay longer! 

Salisbury & Shipp's
  Sophie, Kennedy, Brynn
loving the beach & being mermaids


Julie & Meredith
One of my dearest friends....We survived nursing school together!

Travis took Kamryn out on the boogie board for the first time....

 This pix is a bit blurry, but I love both of their smiles in it!
Way to go Sisssy!

Drew's turn to catch a wave.....

 Dad & Drew


Luke's turn..... 


 I zoomed up to snap a picture of Travis....he swam out to the buoy and back!
On our way out of Newport Beach we stopped and saw the new temple there......it was so awesome. 

Date Night!
 Enjoyed a little escape from the 9 kids and ate some good food and shared some good stories!  Drew asked me " Why do you guys date if your already married?"
Thanks Shipp's for always making our time so memorable....we are fortunate to have friends like you!

3 comments:

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

You have eyelash extensions, huh?

Salisbury Family Blog said...

NO! I have been using the eye treatment Revital Lash....it's awesome and I only put it on twice a week....so one tube will last a year.

Julie said...

Thanks for a wonderful weekend Mer! We love you!