Sunday, July 24, 2011

Brynn's 12th Birthday!

 Brynn is 12yrs old this year!  Such a fun age to be.  She now gets to shave her legs and wear a bit of makeup (mascara & lip gloss), and go into YW.  This year she had to miss her birthday at home because she was at Girls Camp.  She had a great time.  I was so proud of her for having such a good attitude about going because she didn't have any close LDS girls her age up there.  She was brave all day about going and then when she pulled away and saw tears in my eyes she burst into a cry that she later told us she had been holding in all day!

We celebrated her birthday a bit later this year since Girls Camp got in the way.
Brynn's Birthday Swim Party 

Caitlyn Horspool, Lainey Bogh, Brinley Horspool, Payton Brown, Brynn, Kennedy, Eden Garcia, Atalie Bogh, Brooke Aupperle
 Let's Party!

4 comments:

The McGary's said...

Oh, boy 12!!!!!! I wish I didn't have to shave my legs, maybe she can put it off a little longer :) Tell Brynn happy late birthday for us!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is so sad that Brynn was that upset. I bet she had a blast at camp though and it was all good. It must be so hard to be a mom and be tough too. Life is rough!!! On top of that she is shaving...oh poor girl.

Amye Kay said...

Swim parties are the best and SO easy! Wish we could do those. I can't believe she is 12, Taylor is right behind her, our kids are getting so big so fast. I still remember your baby shower for Brynn!

The Jackson's said...

So weird that Dana and I were just discussing the age of Brynn last night. I don't even remember how we got on the subject. I said she was eleven, but holy cow she is twelve. Seems crazy that it's been that long since we've seen you.