Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Sunday Helper

Now that Travis is Bishop, I have to sit with 5 kids on the bench by myself through church. Well, I have such a fun friend in my ward named Sherri........every Sunday she comes up to me before sacrament meeting and slips me candy. She told me it is to keep my kids quiet.....hummm, bribery, I am really good at that.....I guess when she was young, her dad was the bishop. A lady in their ward would bring her mom candy every Sunday to use. So she has continued the tradition, and I am so grateful she did! The candy keeps me quiet too! I am touched she thinks of me by her little act of kindness, it really helps me during my hardest hour on Sunday's.....Thanks Sherri!

3 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

PERFECT! Bro Grow always gives my girls candy when we first walk in. Not that much though! JACKPOT!!! HAHA. Crazy about the weird links and stuff. Knock on wood, I hope that doesn't happen to me:/

Anonymous said...

awe, so sweet. No mom should feel stress during sacrament meeting because her hubbies up on the stand. You guys are great!!

Amber Horspool said...

Oh I love her! Sheri is the sweetest EVER!