Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beach with the Decker's

We had a beautiful day at the beach on Saturday.  The Decker's were in San Diego having a vacation, so we went down to meet them for the day at Del Mar.  The kids boogie board and dug in the sand all day.  As long as we kept handing the babies cookies and chips they were pretty happy too.  You can never beat a great day at the beach with great friends.

Emery and Kamryn
Kamryn did not move from this chair for probably 4 out of the 5 hours we were there.  She loves sitting in "little" chairs.
Salisbury's and Decker's
Meredith and Kristen in our Modbe swimsuits

It has been so much fun lately because I have seen Kristen 3 times in 3 weeks!  It started feeling like we lived by each other.  I was pretty bummed to say bye.  There's nothing like a friend that truly understands you because you have known each other for so long (18 years), it's such a great feeling.  Thanks Decker's for fitting us into your vacation plans!

3 comments:

Amye Kay said...

WOW 3 times in 3 weeks! How nice is that! You guys are workin' it in your Modbe suits! I would have been burnt to a crisp if I was with you! By the way, can you still not comment on my blogs...

Kristen said...

Thanks for the great time and parking spot. By the way could I be any whiter? Listening to the kids tell people about the trip, its sounds like the beach was the hit.

Jody said...

I love to catch up on your blog and see all the cute pics of your family. Cute swimsuits! You guys look great. The beach pictures remind me of our visit to the beach with you guys - so fun!
I laughed at Brynn's suggestion for Easter dinner! I love that girl!! First the Martin Luther King insight and now this! She is so deep. :)
I almost teared up looking at the pictures of you guys and Lowe's. We miss you guys all so much and talk all the time about getting together. Kevin has been on a "double stuff me" kick lately, he says it constantly and we just laugh about St. George.